Community Partners recently received Neighborworks America's Green Designation and we are committed to being enviromentally friendly, ecologically sustainable organization.
The key elements to running a green organization include utilizing energy efficient resources wherever possible, using sustainable materials, dedicating ourselves to recycling and reusing materials and the consistent awareness of thinking green whenever possible.
- Using the Power Save feature and turning off our computers at night when leaving the office.
- Switching off the light upon leaving the room.
- Unplugging chargers when not in use.
- Only printing documents if absolutely necessary and printing double-sided documents when possible.
- Drinking out of reusable water bottles and coffee mugs instead of paper cups.