Last Chance to Join One of Our 2019 Homebuyers’ Club
The Riviera Beach and the West Palm Beach Homebuyers' Clubs are unique, six-month experiences designed for residents who are ready to begin their pathways to homeownership. Both clubs were established to assist local residents who desire extra guidance on how to set specific financial goals that lead to successful homeownership.
Don’t miss your last chance to participate in 2019! These special opportunities are offered just twice a year.
• Tuesday, October 8th is the last chance to join the West Palm Beach Homebuyers’ Club
• Thursday, October 10th is the last chance to join the Riviera Beach Homebuyers’ Club
Homebuyers’ Clubs are exciting places for people to come together within their communities and share their individual experiences. They provide dynamic opportunities for neighbors to learn from and support one another in reaching specific financial goals.
In addition to providing practical instruction in ways to practice better money habits, residents receive assistance in ways to establish personal savings goals. Individuals are empowered to become involved in their Riviera Beach and West Palm Beach communities by joining a network and experiencing the feeling of being an active team member.
Both the Riviera Beach and the West Palm Beach Homebuyers’ Clubs are FREE and managed by Community Partners of South Florida. Everyone is welcome. Attendees just need to be Palm Beach County residents.
The West Palm Beach Homebuyers’ Club meets the second Tuesday of every month and is sponsored by PNC. Club meetings are from 6-8 p.m. at the Gaines Park Community Center, located at 1501 N Australian Avenue in West Palm Beach, FL 33401. For questions, contact Iesha at 561.841.3500 ext. 1012.
The Riviera Beach Homebuyers’ Club meets on the second Thursday of the month and is sponsored by the Riviera Beach Community Development Corporation (RBCDC). Club meetings are from 6-8 p.m. at the Ambassador Service Center, located at 1229 E. Blue Heron Blvd in Riviera Beach, FL 33404. For questions, contact Ms. Campbell at 561.841.3500 ext.1002.
Advisors from our Community Partners Housing Services department are always available to assist first-time homebuyers throughout South Florida to make wise decisions and gain financial confidence year-round via:
• Initial, free consultation visit to explore your possibilities
• Individualized housing counseling sessions
• Year-round homebuyer education classes
• Matched-savings for first-time homebuyers
• Assistance with closing costs and/or down payments
• Access to residential mortgages
• Individualized counseling to improve and maintain good credit scores
• Financial coaching to resolve credit issues and develop/manage a budget
• Monthly educational classes to make good decisions (English, Creole and Spanish)
• Educational and career assistance for success and economic independence
• Year-round free tax prep for qualified clients
Click HERE for a complete list of our Community Partners housing services and guidance on how to register for our online financial classes.
Our schedule may occasionally be subject to change, so we encourage all club members to confirm with Community Partners of South Florida Housing Department before attending. As always, feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me directly at 561.841.3500 ext. 1014 if you have additional questions.