Our outpatient therapy program provides comprehensive community behavioral health services for children, adolescents, and their families. Mental health services focus on decreasing emotional and behavioral issues related to stressors, traumas, adjustment issues, or mental health disorders. We strive to be flexible, meeting families where and when they need us whenever possible. Our clinical staff consists of masters and licensed-level mental health professionals with a wide range of experience and expertise in child and family therapy. Our team is trained in both evidence-based and best practices in childhood, adolescent, and family psychotherapy, including specialties.
A wide range of evidence-based practices are utilized in our outpatient offices, in client homes, in community centers, and at schools throughout Palm Beach County. These practices include but are not limited to:
- A high-quality and culturally sensitive assessment with staff members who speak English, Spanish, and Creole
- Individual, family, and group psychotherapy
- Play therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Triple P - Positive Parenting Program
- Solution-focused therapy
- Crossroads Community Care serving young adults ages 14-24
Any child, adolescent, or family residing in Palm Beach County is eligible for an assessment to receive mental health services. Admission criteria for the program include clients with a mental health diagnosis who are in need of therapeutic intervention. The level of intervention will be determined at the assessment with outpatient services implemented from a client-directed and strengths-based perspective.