Our financial capabilities program takes a multi-faceted approach to work with clients to reach their individual financial goals. Community Partners of South Florida features two Prosperity Centers (located in West Palm Beach and in Belle Glade) to offer low-income residents one-stop, comprehensive financial empowerment services.
Financial education and coaching services include the following:
- Individual Development Account (IDA) Program – Matched savings for first-time home buyers and assistance with closing costs and/or down payments
- Financial Coaching – Individualized counseling to improve and maintain good credit scores, resolve credit issues, and develop/manage a budget
- Financial Fitness Workshops – Monthly educational classes (English, Creole, and Spanish)
- Education and Career Assistance – Planning for success and economic independence
- Free Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) – Year-round tax prep for qualified clients
- Florida Department of Children and Families Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency (ACCESS) – Help with navigation of the assistance program
Come in today to take a no-cost financial literacy course.
All residents of Palm Beach County are eligible to enroll in the financial fitness classes and participate in the individualized financial coaching. The VITA and the Matched Savings Program are income-restricted. The maximum income limits for VITA are published annually. Participants in the Matched Savings Program must earn up to 60 percent of the Palm Beach County Area Median Household Income (AMI) of $74,300.