Community Partners of South Florida (CP) helps Palm Beach County families realize their dreams of owning a home. Our advisors assist first-time homebuyers to make wise decisions and gain confidence. We’ll be with you every step of the way to help with what is likely the biggest purchase of your life.
We have helped over 1000 people buy their homes. We’re ready to help you.
- Explore your possibilities with a FREE initial consult
- Attend individualized counseling sessions
- Educate yourself and make smarter decisions
- Compare financing options to find the best fit
- Take the 8-hour homebuyer education class required by most lenders
- Apply for down payment assistance program
- Choose the right home for you and your family
All residents of Palm Beach County are eligible to access our education and counseling programs. However, to access certain programs including lending and down payment assistance, your income cannot exceed 120 percent of the Palm Beach County Area Median Household Income (AMI), which stands at $74,300 for 2018.
Credit Report Fee: $24.85 (single report) or $47.90 (joint report)
Initial Counseling Session (45 min-1 hr): No Cost
File Packaging Fee: $150 (includes collecting required documents to complete/submit file to Mortgage Lender and/or Down Payment Assistance Program of your choice)
In-person Homebuyer Education Class: $25 ($45 per couple}
eHome online Homebuyer Education Course: $99 (available in English and Spanish)
Financial Fitness Class: No Cost
eHome Money Management Course: $45 (available in English and Spanish)