The housing services program area partners with clients who are seeking to reach long term financial stability and self-sustainability. A home is more than just the concrete, stucco, and tile that go into it. A home is a place to raise a family, be part of a community, and to build wealth.
We bring several important strengths including programs to enhance financial capabilities, a pathway to homeownership, and options for affordable rental and supportive housing.
- Individualized counseling to improve and maintain good credit scores
- Financial coaching to resolve credit issues and develop/manage a budget
- Monthly educational classes to make good decisions (English, Creole, and Spanish)
- Educational and career assistance for success and economic independence
- Year-round, free tax prep for qualified clients
- Help with navigation of the Florida assistance program
- No-cost financial literacy course
The value: Our programs provide a pathway to independent living, long term financial stability and asset building.
- Initial, free consultation visit to explore your possibilities
- Individualized housing counseling sessions
- Homebuyer education classes
- Matched-savings for first-time homebuyers
- Assistance with closing costs and/or down payments
- Access to residential mortgages
The value: Our advisors assist first-time homebuyers to make wise decisions and gain financial confidence.
Click the button below to start your housing journey:
- Roommate matching
- Local landlord partnerships
- Case management
- Home visits
- Temporary financial assistance
- Education regarding tenant rights/responsibilities
The value: We help families secure safe, affordable living options in the midst of Palm Beach County’s housing crisis.