The housing services program area partners with clients who are seeking to reach long term financial stability and self-sustainability. A home is more than just the concrete, stucco, and tile that go into it. A home is a place to raise a family, be part of a community, and to build wealth.
Visit our new housing page for more information by clicking here.
We bring several important strengths including programs to enhance financial capabilities, a pathway to homeownership, and options for affordable rental and supportive housing.
- Individualized counseling to improve and maintain good credit scores
- Financial coaching to resolve credit issues and develop/manage a budget
- Monthly educational classes to make good decisions (English, Creole, and Spanish)
- Educational and career assistance for success and economic independence
- Year-round, free tax prep for qualified clients
- Help with navigation of the Florida assistance program
- No-cost financial literacy course
The value: Our programs provide a pathway to independent living, long term financial stability and asset building.
- Initial, free consultation visit to explore your possibilities
- Individualized housing counseling sessions
- Homebuyer education classes
- Matched-savings for first-time homebuyers
- Assistance with closing costs and/or down payments
- Access to residential mortgages
The value: Our advisors assist first-time homebuyers to make wise decisions and gain financial confidence.
Click the button below to start your housing journey:
- Roommate matching
- Local landlord partnerships
- Case management
- Home visits
- Temporary financial assistance
- Education regarding tenant rights/responsibilities
The value: We help families secure safe, affordable living options in the midst of Palm Beach County’s housing crisis.
Community Partners of South Florida has expertise in providing client services in these key areas: