Obtaining digital information, shopping online, participating democratically, completing job applications, applying for small business loans, utilizing telehealth or learning other skills all happen online. Our neighbors without access to the Internet and other technology experience major disadvantages that negatively affect quality of life.
Technology is the new dividing line that leaves our most disconnected neighborhoods behind, causing detrimental consequences.
"We all have the same dreams. We want our kids to be successful. We want to be healthy. And we want to have peace. Technology is a key piece to get there because it is about delivering solutions. We can catch dreams at the speed of need.”
Nick Savage, CPSFL Digital Inclusion Director
Our award winning program bridges the digital divide and provides educational and economic opportunities for residents in Palm Beach County. CPSFL Navigators are currently working in Belle Glade, West Palm Beach, and Riviera Beach.
- Digital literacy classes in Belle Glade, West Palm & Riviera Beach with free access to computers
- Over 7+ digital training presentations from Introduction to E-mails all the way to iPhone & Android 101
- Concierge technical support
- South Florida Tech For Seniors (SFTFS)
- Palm Beach County Department of Community - Division of Senior Services
Facility Access - Belle Glade Civic Center & Westgate for COVID Safe classroom sessions
- Birth to 22
- Diversity Inclusion Initiative Team/WiFi Warriors
- Silver Fox Elite Fitness
- Northend RISE
- Advancement via Individual Determination (AVID) Program at Glades Central High School
- Palm Health Foundations - Healthier Together
- The Belle Glade Girls and Boys Club
- 1909 Incubator
- Special Operations Association of America
For more information or to get connected to a Digital Inclusion Navigator contact Nick Savage at [email protected]
Technology plays a key role in how we at CPSFL provide a comprehensive system of supportive services, including housing, mental health services, and community services.
Learn more about how we are working with our partners, Quantum Foundation and the Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties, to close the digital divide by clicking here.