Community Partners of South Florida is pleased to offer our staff members a generous package of benefits.
Full-time CPSFL employees, working 30 hours per week or more have the opportunity to participate in:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee, spouse, and child life insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Portable supplemental coverage through American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 403(b) Plan (with employer matching)
- Pet benefits
- Preferred Legal
- Accrued vacation and sick leave
- Personal days
- Paid holidays (13 annually)
Part-time CPSFL employees working 25 hours or more per week may participate in pro-rated, partial, select benefits.
Additional detailed information will be provided at the time of the interview or any time thereafter upon request.
Current participating CPSFL employees can access our benefits administration system, our medical dental and vision carriers, our employee assistance program, and our retirement carrier by clicking on the links below: